Sign up to our Newsletter please click here
Places of further reference that may be of help to you (in no particular order).
Charity, local authority and other sources of information can be found here:
- Eastbourne Access Group and Eastbourne Access Guide
- URGENT HELP ADVICE FROM CARE FOR THE CARERS
- Family Fund
- Seaford Down’s Syndrome and Special Needs Support Group
- Savette Gazette – A Mum sharing her experiences of life with children who have special needs
- Autism Sussex
- East Sussex County Council – Autism
- East Sussex County Council – Children with disabilities and special needs
- Families for Autism (East Sussex) Facebook Group
- Special Kids in the UK
- The National Autistic Society
- Special Parents
- Down’s Syndrome Association
- Scope – for people with cerebral palsy
- Funky Teens
- Sibs – for brothers and sisters of disabled children and adults
- Short Breaks – page from East Sussex County Council
- Information for Families Facebook Page
The Family Fund also has a link page to other sites too.. click here
Have a link to share? Please contact us and tell us what and why.
Lark in the Park Charitable Trust is not responsible for the external links, and cannot be in control of content or problems you may experience by using their sites (this applies throughout our website).